Picture of Teacher
getting ready
by Teacher - Tuesday, 21 August 2007, 04:13 PM

Hi,
I am currently trying to group everyone as 2006-2007 and put my new incoming-students under a group that is 2007-2008. This will keep things separate during activities/lessons and make it easier for me to grade them and update everyone's content.

So, a portion of the M6, XL and Tech I courses will have separate forums specifically for the incoming students to use in order to discuss their 6th grade math topics.  (I'm sure you'd be bored with reharshing all that material anyway, right?)  You may see something like this message if you reach such an area:

groups

That means you reached a place or forum for my incoming students.  New students will have some areas just for their work and there will be common places too.  Also, I could set up a specific area for y'all too, if you thought that might be useful.  

Cool!  It is exciting to see so many of you opted to continue with our mathtrain.com project!  I would love to have you all as students again.  What a great year!  smile 

Picture of paul
Re: getting ready
by paul - Wednesday, 22 August 2007, 07:33 AM

NOO! DONT SET A SPECFIC AREA FOR US! i love this site, i dont mind that we dont get to see the classes, but its more fun this way. Thanks mr marcos!!!!!!!!!!