Cat Kitiey
Dementia Quiz, for people who are currently bored and those who just want to take it.
by banana pudding - Wednesday, 11 March 2009, 04:26 PM

Below are 4 questions and a bonus question to test your perception.

1. You are a participant ina race and you overtake the second person. What position are you in?

2. If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

3. Do not use a paper and pencil for this one, do it in your head. This is crazy because when I did it in my head i got the wrong answer then i used a caculater and it was a different answer.

Take 1000 and add 40. Now add another 1000 and add 30. Add another 1000 then add 20. Now add another 1000 now add 10. What is the total?

4. Mary's father has five daughters: 1.nana, 2.nene, 3.nini, 4.nono, and??? what is the name of the fifth daughter.

5. A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush so he imitates the action by brushing his teeth he expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

A blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of sunglasses; how does he indicate what he wants?

I will post the answers after atleast 5 people answer these questions.

GLEE
Re: Dementia Quiz, for people who are currently bored and those who just want to take it.
by Corey - Wednesday, 11 March 2009, 06:44 PM

1. Second

2. First

3. 4100

4. Mary

5. He will ask for the sunglasses since he's not mute.

fractions confuse me
Re: Dementia Quiz, for people who are currently bored and those who just want to take it.
by Jerry - Thursday, 12 March 2009, 05:20 PM

1. Second

2. Second to last place

3. 4,100

4. Mary

5. He just asks for the sunglasses, he can talk.

Picture of Sam
by Sam - Friday, 13 March 2009, 05:05 PM

I agree.
Squirrels
by Tom - Friday, 13 March 2009, 04:02 PM

#1.Second

#2.First

#3.4,100

#4.Mary

#5.He only asks for sunglasses he could talk.

-Tombig grin

Cat Kitiey
by banana pudding - Friday, 13 March 2009, 05:26 PM

smileeveryone got number 2 wrong, tell me... how can u overtake the last person?

1. second

2. you can't overtake the last person

3. 4,100

4. mary

5. he asks for sunglasses

i will post more fun things soon.

Buh Bye,

Yours truely, AcamĀ  smile

fractions confuse me
by Jerry - Sunday, 15 March 2009, 03:08 PM

Sam copied me!