Picture of Teacher
update 1
by Teacher - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:15 PM

Hi,
Long day today, with sessions and workshops for the last 9 hours.

I'm happy and proud of how well everyone in conducting their virtual-self here on mathtrain! I've shared our site with some other teachers here in Monterey. By the way, Monterey is beautiful! I can hear seals when I walk outside the hotel. And the view of the ocean is nice. I'll try to upload some photos later.

UPDATE for MATHTRAIN:
First names and surnames have now been locked. I will need to delete any accounts not set up the correct way (as explained in class). Hopefully, you were paying attention. thoughtful Otherwise, you will be deleted. I am also closing the create account section down. We can fine tune anything when I return to Southern California!

Time for me to find food again. Bye! And it was strange not seeing all of you today. sad
PICTURE OF T-BLOCK
Re: update 1
by T_block - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:22 PM

mr marcos ive put a picture on but i want to change it but its not changing
paintballing
help
by Berion - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:32 PM

Mr Marcos i dont know how to coler my text and get the faces how do i do that plz can you help me
PICTURE OF T-BLOCK
Re: help
by T_block - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:39 PM

the thing above the txt that has the T and the sqr colors is how you color txt to make faces you got to the smiley face above the txt and click on it it will come up with a few faces and you can pick which face you want
Picture of Teacher
by Teacher - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:44 PM

http://www.mathtrain.com/mathtrain/msgtutorial.swf(Flash animation)
PICTURE OF T-BLOCK
by T_block - Friday, 30 November 2007, 06:52 PM

what about me?
pretty =D
Re: update 1
by love - Friday, 30 November 2007, 07:20 PM

today was so weird